Remote control On, Off and Dim
- Suitable for 230V and (Eco) halogen lighting.
- Remote control via the mains using Marmitek X-10 Commands and with one or more momentary switches.
- Can be used in combination with ‘designer’ switching material.
Soft start and smooth dimming features, remembers the last dim setting.
- Makes your X-10 system invisible.
- No extra wires required for installation.
- Dimmer (60W - 400W).
- Can be regulated from 0% lighting to the desired dim setting.
- Control Load QTY: Two
Supply voltage: 230VAC +10% -10% 50 Hz
Power Consumption: < 1W
Making capacity: 60W/230V to 400W/230V in total for incandescent lamps and Eco halogen light
Control Load QTY: Two
Signal sensitivity: better than 25 mVpp at 120 kHz
X-10 Key codes to respond to: All units Off, All Lights On, On, Off, DIM, BRIGHT, Extended Dim
Input switch: 1- way standard rocker switch, 1-way momentary switch (normally open contact)
Use in 3 phase installation: FD10 (3x) or FKX40 necessary
Connections: Wire for a standard rocker switch or momentary switch and connecting clamps for phase and switched phase.
Control lines not more than 1 meter between the micro module and the switch
Ambient temperature: -10°C tot +50°C (Operation)
Dimensions: 43.25mm x 47mm x 21mm
Specifications may be modified without prior notice.